New Member <3

2MChickens

Chirping
Mar 12, 2023
Oklahoma
I am very new to chickens, I did do research before getting any though! I got my first chicks on February 23rd. I have 7 chickens. I have 2 wyandottes 4 starlight green eggers and 1 leghorn. I am super excited to start raising backyard chickens and to be able to provide eggs for my family! Plus my girls are obsessed with animals. We are learning to be a self sufficient family starting with chickens and a small vegan table garden this year. My husband and I have been married 8 years and we have 2 sweet daughters! I learned about BYC from @oakabode and I needed somewhere to find the most accurate and most gathered information in once place. Very excited to be a part of this community!

I am very new to chickens, I did do research before getting any though! I got my first chicks on February 23rd. I have 7 chickens. I have 2 wyandottes 4 starlight green eggers and 1 leghorn. I am super excited to start raising backyard chickens and to be able to provide eggs for my family! Plus my girls are obsessed with animals. We are learning to be a self sufficient family starting with chickens and a small vegan table garden this year. My husband and I have been married 8 years and we have 2 sweet daughters! I learned about BYC from @oakabode and I needed somewhere to find the most accurate and most gathered information in once place. Very excited to be a part of this community!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom