5 brown sex link pullet
6 white production broiler pellets
1 barred rock hen
1 black sex link hen
1 Americana hen
1 Americana rooster
1 jersey giant pullet
And 1 little white rock Cockrell

I'm mainly here for research the chickens listed above will soon be split to 2 groups with all white production and rock chickens going to another relocation. As a gift for family just waiting on them to mature a little more. My pellets are around 10 weeks old now and everything seems to be going good

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to hear all is going well, thanks for joining us!

Yes it has been a task to figure out what I started with since my original chick's started as backroom tractor supply send backs that were molting and ugly but after paying 50 cents each and figuring it out they seem to be alive and growing rapidly. I have since added a few more but I am amazed at their social activities especially my large rooster. He feeds every other chicken we have. He will find food and call the hens then drop it in front of them it's hilarious to watch

Yes it has been a task to figure out what I started with since my original chick's started as backroom tractor supply send backs that were molting and ugly but after paying 50 cents each and figuring it out they seem to be alive and growing rapidly. I have since added a few more but I am amazed at their social activities especially my large rooster. He feeds every other chicken we have. He will find food and call the hens then drop it in front of them it's hilarious to watch

Your rooster sounds like a good provider for his ladies
smile.png

He is something else for sure he's trying to win over the new black sex link hen we brought home yesterday but she is being independent and doesn't want his love or tortillas

He is something else for sure he's trying to win over the new black sex link hen we brought home yesterday but she is being independent and doesn't want his love or tortillas

Maybe she's just playing hard to get, lol.

Back
Top Bottom