New Member BYC

KippenPlatform

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 30, 2014
Hi all, i'm new member of this forum.
i'm from the Netherlands - Europe and at this moment i'm in the USA for holydays.
We had seen alot from the USA in the last couple years. Travel alot miles from north to south and from the east to the west part.
In The Netherlands I have my lovely chickens. They are free walking Chickens in my back yard ;-) We have 1 Sussex Daleware, she is a very nice sweet hen.
We have also 1 Silkie rooster, he is a real rooster but nice. and 1 Araucana dutch style, she give me green eggs.

welcome - if we knew what state you would visiting maybe some of the local chickeners would be able to meet you. Hope you have a good flight over here.

Last edited:
welcome - if we knew what state you would visiting maybe some of the local chickeners would be able to meet you. Hope you have a good flight over here.
Thank you DrumStick !,

We just Arrived last Wednesday. The flight was not so good as normal we had alot delays
From Amsterdam we need to wait longer for 2, 5 hrs and also in Chicago again 2 hrs.
But we made it...lol

We are planning a trip again, but we are still working on that part.
At this moment we are at Family in North Michigan to recover from this flight ;-)

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

Thank you all !
I will enjoy, it feels that i'm back home in the US.
We are here every year for a couple weeks, now we will stay 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom