New Member from Cebu Philippines

Arnico

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 22, 2015
Hi I am Arnico Cartalla from Cebu Philippines. I joined to learn more about other ways of raising chickens from this site.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!!

Enjoy this site!

Thank you
Its a very interesting sites I am just reading on the types of birds right now very informative

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! The learnng centre has some great articles on raising chickens that you may find useful here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/ It has articles on most topics from incubating to predator protection to maintaining a healthy flock.

Be sure to ask any questions you may have. Hope you enjoy BYC I am sure you will :frow

To mountain Peeps
Thank you sir
They are called “Lemons” in the Philippines
We breed them in our farm in Cebu Philippines
The original breed came from Duke Hulsey from the states and its been largely breed by most breeders in Bacolod

Wyandottes7
We breed a lot of game birds on my farm on the Philippines since its not illegal to show them here
I have a Yellow Legged Hatch of which I acquired from My Carol Nesmith of Alabama
I have lemons which I got from 3 prominent breeders from Bacolod
I’ve got Sweaters, Whites, Hi Action, Kelso
I am also starting to breed native chickens for meat and egg production
I stumble into this site while I was looking for a good foreign breed to cross with our native chicken to improve the size of the meat

Last edited:
Golden Boy Sweater as breed by IMC Gamefarm of Cebu
Please let me know if its ok to post it here otherwise I’ll delete the post right away

P1014082_zpsdd9c4a61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom