New member from Louisiana........just started raising Serama Bantams!

esavois

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 13, 2014
Hi......I am excited to be a new member of Raising Backyard Chickens and talking with all of the membership here on the site! I have many questions to ask and may have some answers to some of your questions, too. I started raising Seramas about a year and have 18 in my coop. Also, I just started with a trio of Serama Frizzles....... I will be hatching some chicks in the early spring in case anyone is interested in this type of bantam..... I am located in New Orleans and would be happy to meetup if you are ever closeby. Keep in touch.....I would love to hear from all of you! Thanks. Ed

Welcome to BYC, Ed! Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Seramas.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! You might like to stop by your state thread to connect with your chicken neighbors...https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/160883/louisiana-la-yers-peeps

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Seramas are really neat - my friend has two hens,and keeps them (among others) as house chickens. They boss the dog, and fight over who gets the best seat when my friend watches TV with them at night. She has the silkied seramas but, I really like the look of the frizzled.

Back
Top Bottom