New member from middle Georgia

TeamGunrunner

Hatching
Feb 10, 2017

I've been looking at this site on and off for a few years but just joined. I currently raise/own Black Jersey Giants, White leghorns, Rode island Red, Cochins, Black mandarin, golden laced bantam, guineas, black Spanish turkeys, Peafowl, and pigs. Just saying hello! I plan on eventually thinning back down to just Peafowl and Black Giants and plan on concentrating my efforts to these two breeds. Currently have my black Spanish Toms for sale who are 13 months or less.

Last edited:
Hi nice to see you have an "open door," policy regarding chickens.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC ..now you are official! lol
I like your little gold laced..and the cutie patootty whose lap she is sitting on.

welcome-byc.gif

Nice intro, thanks for including pictures! It's always good to see kids enjoying the family animals too.

Glad you decided to join us! If you'd like to chat with other members in your state, you can find your state thread by using the link in my signature (at the bottom of my post).

G’Day from down under TeamGunrunner
frow.gif
Welcome!

Loved the photos .. you have some beautiful birds!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom