New member from PA - Howdy!

armorwolf

In the Brooder
May 3, 2023
Hello! Fairly new chicken owner here (1.5 years now, I think?) located in the southeast corner of PA with a small flock of 2 Rhode Island Reds (originally 5 - darn foxes, haha) that came with the farm we moved into. Looking to add 2-3 more girls in but haven't had much luck with finding female chicks yet. They're mostly pets but we do offer up their eggs for free to our boarders. I'm a full-time college student but I enjoy drawing, Pokemon cards, and working with animals. Been browsing the forums for a while but haven't made an account up until now. Hope y'all are doing well!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad you decided to join us. Good luck finding chicks, you can try Craigslist however make sure you purchase from a reputable breeder. 4-H clubs are a great place to try, and also scroll down to the bottom of BYCs forum list to Buy Sell and Trade forums, you might find chicks there.

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!

Hello! Fairly new chicken owner here (1.5 years now, I think?) located in the southeast corner of PA with a small flock of 2 Rhode Island Reds (originally 5 - darn foxes, haha) that came with the farm we moved into. Looking to add 2-3 more girls in but haven't had much luck with finding female chicks yet. They're mostly pets but we do offer up their eggs for free to our boarders. I'm a full-time college student but I enjoy drawing, Pokemon cards, and working with animals. Been browsing the forums for a while but haven't made an account up until now. Hope y'all are doing well!
Welcome to BYC!!

Hi there you are probably not far from me as Im in the north east corner of maryland :) welcome to byc!!

Back
Top Bottom