new member from Twin Falls, Idaho

Kaye Abram

Hatching
Aug 19, 2017
Love my chicken. I am looking for chicken who is ready too start laying eggs. I need some fresh mama's. I live in the Twin Falls, Idaho area. I have been here since 1962 moving here from Gooding Idaho, graduating from there and lived in Twin Falls. I just lived down the street from a Pourltry factory, in fact my first job, ewe., got married in 1965, husband went into the service and then we move to the country because we didn't want our kids, have 3 running the streets, so we gave them the job of learning how to do farm chores and so now, they are gone and grandkids come around and help gather eggs and learn other other things, so I have a different variety of chickens from Bantens to big ones and we sit out on a bucket and watch them run around the 4 acres. I have had chickens several years now. I have about 25 chickens. I can't begin to name them. I just went to D & B and said I want this and that because they were cute and my husband built a chicken house. We ride motorcycle trikes, just type in chicken and you came up. we are retired, 2 cats and a dog.

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

Jump right in and make yourself at home.
Check the Buy Sell and Trade section of the site.
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

WELCOME ABOARD BYC!
WELCOME.gif

Back
Top Bottom