New member, Hello!

MrsKris

Chirping
Apr 18, 2017
Caswell County, NC
Hi everyone! I'm new to BYC, not new to chickens in general as my family has pretty much always had chickens, but I'm just starting my very own flock. My new flock includes 2 White Leghorn pullets, 4 Silkie Bantams (guessing 2 pullets and 2 roos by wattle and comb development) all about 7 weeks old, and 8 Easter Egger's(straight run) that are 4 weeks old. My family and my flock reside in the great state of North Carolina. Glad to be here and look forward to posting!
1f601.png

Thank you, I'm sure I will! I've been reading a lot on here since I got my first chicks, finally decided to join tonight when my friend and I broke down and admitted we are officially crazy chicken ladies!

G’Day from down under MrsKris
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Hello MrsKris
welcome-byc.gif

North Carolina is a beautiful state my sister lives down there in Lenoir NC. The people are so laid back and friendly. Its nice to meet you. Good luck with your new flock.

Back
Top Bottom