new member here CearaLyn

cearalyn

In the Brooder
Oct 20, 2015
morrisdale pa
im new here and just wanted to introduce myself im cearalyn my husband and i have 17 chickens 2 of which are roosters the picture here is one of our chickens.

Hello and :welcome cearalyn!

We are glad you joined us! Aww very cute! I have 21 chickens myself 4 of which are roosters. I'm sure you will enjoy this site! You can research ask questions and share your chicken experiences here! :)

If you have any questions about chickens please feel free to private message me or someone else. I love to talk chicken. ;)
Once again :welcome

CherriesBrood~

Last edited:
Hi :welcome Cearalyn

Glad you could join the flock! What an adorable pic in your introduction!! What breed/s do you have? Have you been keeping them long?

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future. Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

well we have 3 rode island red hens and one rooster and one black tail rooster and the rest we believe are red sex links. if any of u would like to private message me ur more then welcome

well we have 3 rode island red hens and one rooster and one black tail rooster and the rest we believe are red sex link everyone here is more than welcome to private message me

well we have 3 rode island red hens and one rooster and 2 white hens unknown breed and one black tail rooster and the rest we believe are red sex links u are all welcome to private message me

Back
Top Bottom