New member in Lubbock, TEXAS.

There is absolutely nothing interesting in Lubbock.

LOL! Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in Texas, and I have relatives in Lubbock; and I agree with you wholeheartedly that there is nothing interesting there (at least long term, unless you like flat land and red dirt). Of all the places I've visited in Texas, Lubbock is the last place I would choose to live. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Frankhenchicken,    I love your user name.    Welcome to Backyard chickens, hope you enjoy it as much as we do.   I want to apologize  for certain greeters who must have too much caffeine in the morning to behave themselves.  I am fully de-caffeinated so I'm fine. 

No worries Frindizzle, I'm not easily offended nor shocked. Been surfing this board months before joining. Interesting banter and colorful postings to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom