New Member - Love this Forum!!

Thank you so much. My brindle pinto girl is very special to me too. I too love that they are not barkers. Not only that, but if you listen closely you can tell the meaning behind their barks when they do announce something. You can also see the wheels turning in their head when they are trying to figure something out, or assessing a situation. Each dog, while possessing similar traits or characteristics, has their own personality and their own way of figuring things out. I find it fascinating to watch them think things through. Especially when a light bulb comes on and they 'get it' - whatever it is they are figuring out. I don't know that I can ever live without at least one akita in the family after having raised them for the past 7 years. They are certainly a challenging breed to own, but once you truly understand them as a breed and each individual, the joy of owning them is great.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your akita boy and the rest of your animals; and hearing more about them.
smile.png
Have a great evening, and thanks again for the compliments!!!

Back
Top Bottom