New Member, multiple chickens

goodintentions

Hatching
Apr 22, 2016
Greetings from Indiana! We moved to a farm about a year and half ago and have had our chickens for a year. Multiple different breeds and enjoy watching them roam around our property. Including a few pictures of our rooster, some of the flock, and our "chicken-mobile" A.K.A. coop.
D.gif

Hi and welcome to BYC - nice to have you join us.

You have a great flock - wish i had all that room for chickens!
smile.png

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
CT

By golly, you have a lot of chickens. Have you ever counted them? The coop on wheels reminds me of a sandwich truck, and because chickens make a good sandwich, now you have me starving to eat. So I will leave you with "Welcome to Backyard chickens," and search the refrigerator for something to eat NOW!!

By golly,  you have a lot of chickens.  Have you ever counted them?    The coop on wheels reminds me of a sandwich truck, and because chickens make a good sandwich, now you have me starving  to eat.  So I will leave you with "Welcome to Backyard chickens,"   and  search the refrigerator for something to  eat NOW!!

Back
Top Bottom