New member :-)

Welcome to the BYC flock
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) Based on your profile name is it safe to assume you are originally from Texas? If so, which part? My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is loads of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Thanx y'all joshua Texas is were I grew up I just went down there a month ago got me some real food lol my husband grew up in nc and his daddy's health isn't good so we just decided to move up here we drove straight threw Lord I miss the food back home lol I tell my dad to fire the smoker up when I'm coming down and thanks this chicken thing is all new to me I have two older chickens they just turned 5 months and the hen just stated laying two weeks ago so my husband is been building me a 10x12 coop and then we have to make a huge run cuz of the hawks and coyotes and the 12 baby's Lord lol

Thanx y'all joshua Texas is were I grew up I just went down there a month ago got me some real food lol my husband grew up in nc and his daddy's health isn't good so we just decided to move up here we drove straight threw Lord I miss the food back home lol I tell my dad to fire the smoker up when I'm coming down and thanks this chicken thing is all new to me I have two older chickens they just turned 5 months and the hen just stated laying two weeks ago so my husband is been building me a 10x12 coop and then we have to make a huge run cuz of the hawks and coyotes and the 12 baby's Lord lol

You're welcome. My wife and I were raised not too far (by Texas standards) from where you grew up; Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me, and I have relatives in Weatherford, TX.

Back
Top Bottom