thendrick3469

Chirping
Oct 10, 2015
North West Louisiana
Hi. I'm new to the chicken world. Lol. I have 3 as of right now. A black Australorp, a golden sexlink and not sure what other is. She's redish and looks similar to sexlink. Guy I bought them from told me what she was but I don't remember. Actually I can't tell which is the sex link and which ones not. Lol. I just know, I love my chickens and can't wait to get more. Oh, by the way, I live in Louisiana. Love this site. Ive gleaned lots of info from here.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on getting your chicken adventures underway :celebrate I see you have posted in the what breed gender section, that is a great place to get help with the breed of your girls.

Good luck in the future and be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to hear you are enjoying your chickens! Have you checked out the articles in the Learning Center yet? They cover just about every topic you can think of about poultry and will help get you off on the right foot:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Feel free to ask questions, there's a lot of information available here.

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You can post a pic of your unknown bird on our What Breed or Gender is This? section under Forums and let our experts there ID it for you. X2 on NorthFlChick; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is loads of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom