Hi, just joined as I have 4 pet silkies, 3 hens and one gentle rooster. Live on 6 acres in Australia.
Hi Veb! Silkies are very sweet. I'm in Adelaide with four hens in a suburban backyard. If you want to join in some chat, you're very welcome to hop onto the thread where I talk about them.

Hi Veb! Silkies are very sweet. I'm in Adelaide with four hens in a suburban backyard. If you want to join in some chat, you're very welcome to hop onto the thread where I talk about them.
Hi MaryJanet, I’m in Harden nsw have now rooster Featherfoot, Little Damsel,and Amber. sadly after much trying to save my sick little silkie Buttercup she passed away this morning in her seperate cage in the dining room. So upset, she was the smallest and my favourite. Tried everything for three days to save her, don’t know what was wrong.

Hi MaryJanet, I’m in Harden nsw have now rooster Featherfoot, Little Damsel,and Amber. sadly after much trying to save my sick little silkie Buttercup she passed away this morning in her seperate cage in the dining room. So upset, she was the smallest and my favourite. Tried everything for three days to save her, don’t know what was wrong.
Aww I'm sorry she died. It's very unsetting :hugs

Chickens are surprisingly fragile sometimes.

Thankyou Mary Janet, you must be nice, Mary was my mum’s name.
I try :) I must admit though, I never use my real name on the internet, just for safety.

Mary is the name of one of my chickens. There's another one called Janet. Then there's Ivy. And Peggy.

They're such great pets!

Back
Top Bottom