Dec 31, 2022
SC, USA
Hello! I'm a new member from Greenville, SC. I'm also very new to chickens - just purchased 8 Golden Comet pullets about a month ago. I work from home and enjoy taking breaks to go out and see the chickens taking dust baths in the bushes next to the house. It's also been great to enlist the kids' help with food/water and opening/closing the coop. I have some questions and look forward to learning from the very experienced people here!

Hello! I'm a new member from Greenville, SC. I'm also very new to chickens - just purchased 8 Golden Comet pullets about a month ago. I work from home and enjoy taking breaks to go out and see the chickens taking dust baths in the bushes next to the house. It's also been great to enlist the kids' help with food/water and opening/closing the coop. I have some questions and look forward to learning from the very experienced people here!
Great to have you joining us. You’re going to have lots of fun raising chickens. Let us know if and when you have any questions. It’s easier than guessing.

Back
Top Bottom