KristyLou12

In the Brooder
Sep 19, 2023
Kansas USA
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had this flock for just over 1 year. We had 2 other smaller flocks before.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 9 hens.

(3) What breeds do you have? I adopted 6 of my birds from a neighbor wanting to downsize and have 3 new chicks this year. They are a mix. I know there are a couple Americana, Buff Orpington, Black Sex Link, Australorp, maybe an Easter Egger, Light Brahma, and Barred Plymouth Rock

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are such interesting animals. I love learning their personalities and enjoy watching them just be.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy sewing and yarn crafts.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had this flock for just over 1 year. We had 2 other smaller flocks before.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 9 hens.

(3) What breeds do you have? I adopted 6 of my birds from a neighbor wanting to downsize and have 3 new chicks this year. They are a mix. I know there are a couple Americana, Buff Orpington, Black Sex Link, Australorp, maybe an Easter Egger, Light Brahma, and Barred Plymouth Rock

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are such interesting animals. I love learning their personalities and enjoy watching them just be.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I enjoy sewing and yarn crafts.

Welcome to BYC!! :)

Back
Top Bottom