KeriT

In the Brooder
Feb 4, 2015
Piedmont, SC
Hi my name is Keri. I'm from SC and I'm not new to raising chickens but new to BYC! I have enjoyed looking on the website for awhile now and decided to join. I will be receiving my new incubator soon and cannot wait to start hatching eggs! I am a veterinary technician, grew up on a farm and have experience with a lot of different animals. I just have a backyard mix right now but I hope to have some breeding groups by next year. I have a little of everything including RIR, barred rocks, Marans, austrolorps, leghorns, golden comets, and buff orphingtons. All different ages including chicks in my brooder box. Some of the chicks came in a mix so I'm not sure what they are yet.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Hatching can be a very rewarding experience! Nothing more precious that freshly hatched chicks!!

Good luck with your hatches! Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.

Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! Incubating and hatching is a fantastic experience, with nerve wracking times too! But when you see your chicks in the brooder it is all worth it. Sounds like you have a lovely mixed flock there. You could post some pics of the chicks you are unsure of in the what breed gender section of the forum. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
I'm sure other members over there will be able to help. Wishing you the very best of luck with your new incubator and hope you enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

It sounds like you have a lovely flock! Good luck with them.

Welcome to BYC, Keri. Glad you decided to our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom