Calvin Klein

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2015
florida and between GA line
Hi,

I'm fairly new to byc, I've been looking online for many years and have found a lot of great information. I would like to meet other chicken people that just want to enjoy owning and raising beautiful chickens that we can give helpful information to each other. I'm a true chicken lover and occasionally hatch chicks .I have a huge passion for the English Orpington, "Pure English Orpington" would like to meet other breeders that would like to breed only the Pure English Orpington. I have intense knowledge in this breed from my aunt. Thank you, Calvin
:)

Welcome to BYC, Calvin. Glad you decided join our flock. I love Orpingtons. I've raised them for years (I still have some in my flock), and they are beautiful, friendly and gentle, and good layers of large, brown eggs. You should post on our imported English Orpington thread at https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/386051/the-imported-english-orpington-thread. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your English Orpingtons.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Orpingtons are my favorite breed. I just love everything about them!

I love your avatar!

Hello and Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us! I love Orpingtons too, I want to get some mille fleur Opingtons some day, but it's hard to find them since most people have the buff variety. Enjoy your flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you have joined us. You have come to the right place to flock together with chicken lovers.

Enjoy the forums.

Hi,

I'm fairly new to byc, I've been looking online for many years and have found a lot of great information. I would like to meet other chicken people that just want to enjoy owning and raising beautiful chickens that we can give helpful information to each other. I'm a true chicken lover and occasionally hatch chicks .I have a huge passion for the English Orpington, "Pure English Orpington" would like to meet other breeders that would like to breed only the Pure English Orpington. I have intense knowledge in this breed from my aunt. Thank you, Calvin
smile.png

Hi I'm Calvin and I'm fairly new to chickens. Recently I received terrible news that my aunt was killed in a car accident. We lived many miles apart but knowing that she was such a caring loving aunt breaks my heart. At this time I feel lost and can not find the words to help my sister and brother. Being ten years old doesn't help. I wish I could do more. I will miss her so much...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom