New members

Areese04

Chirping
Jan 4, 2022
Hi. I’m a new member. I have quail and hopefully some chicken in a few weeks.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? New to chickens but have coturnix quail.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0 but have some chicken eggs in the incubator

(3) What breeds do you have? Hatching some maran and ameraucana eggs

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? None at the moment

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Raising quail and hatching them

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Have six dogs and have 54 coturnix quail. College students

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I was looking up questions to help with quail. I have known about BYC for about 8 months. I decided to join to asking questions and find information for quail’s and chicken’s.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? New to chickens but have coturnix quail.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0 but have some chicken eggs in the incubator

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? None at the moment

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Have six dogs and have 54 coturnix quail. College students

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I was looking up questions to help with quail. I have known about BYC for about 8 months. I decided to join to asking questions and find information for quail’s and chicken’s.
:welcome Welcome to BYC!! You will find tons of friendly people who will help in case you ever need help. I hope your eggs hatch!

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom