New Memeber

Hamidi

Hatching
Feb 11, 2015
Hi, I am a new member and i am based in Afghanistan. I am planing to make a farm and bring the Plymouth Rock Chicken breed to Afghanistan. Any help please how and where i can get the fertile eggs for that breed.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I'm not sure how you would get eggs to make that journey, but I'm sure if there's a will there's a way. Hopefully someone has some ideas for you.

Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! Drop by the where am I where are you section of the forum for people who may be close to you and able to help you in the search for Plymouth rock hatching eggs. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

Wishing you the best of luck in your search and be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly. Enjoy BYC :frow

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
big_smile.png

Most countries have import regulations regarding importing live animals or eggs. Check with your government's livestock division to see if there are special tests required.

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
big_smile.png

Most countries have import regulations regarding importing live animals or eggs. Check with your government's livestock division to see if there are special tests required.

There is no problem with the government here, but only i cant find a postal or cargo service that they ship eggs.

Back
Top Bottom