New Mother Hen...

alwaysotherfish

In the Brooder
Jul 15, 2015
Neosho, Mo
Hello, my name is Brandi. I am the proud mother hen to 7 beautiful babies. I helped a friend raise their chickens for about 2 years then moved to Missouri, I am starting my own flock now. Currently my chicks are 1 week and 2 days old. In addition to my chicks, I have 1 dog, and 2 cats. Currently in the process of building a chicken run and coop. Would love to be a part of a community that is so well versed in the rearing of chickens :)

Brandi

welcome-byc.gif

Hi :welcome Brandi

Glad you could join the flock! What lovely chicks you have there :love Congrats on getting your own flock started. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly. Good luck with your coop build. If you have not already please do drop by the coop section for lots of ideas. Her is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coop_Designs

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC, Brandi. Glad you decided to join our flock. Your chicks are adorable and they have cute names. Thanks for posting the pics. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom