New Moustache resolution for 2012!!

What did Ponch do to you? Are you jealous of him?
gig.gif
Man, that guy was good looking, but nothing else...just a great poster boy! In real life, nah, I would never want to marry him...he seems to be an ego blasting guy with a real problem in his head in what and which wives he wants to keep. Even a moustache can not save him. I bet he has a HOT temper to boot. He is one of those guys you can look at like a side of beef, oogling and ga ga over him but nothing more than that. "Look but don't touch" kind of guys.

maybe you could be the look but TOUCH guy!
lau.gif

What did Ponch do to you? Are you jealous of him?
gig.gif
Man, that guy was good looking, but nothing else...just a great poster boy! In real life, nah, I would never want to marry him...he seems to be an ego blasting guy with a real problem in his head in what and which wives he wants to keep. Even a moustache can not save him. I bet he has a HOT temper to boot. He is one of those guys you can look at like a side of beef, oogling and ga ga over him but nothing more than that. "Look but don't touch" kind of guys.

maybe you could be the look but TOUCH guy!
lau.gif
I aint got a problem with touchy feely people. Look and touch with all yer might.
lau.gif

Now now, don't get all raunchy or bawdy on us! With your fist fighting experience, it's another whole new ball park!
EweSheep.....

Is YOU TRYING to "pick-a-flirt" ?

OOPS !!! ( of course, you know....I meant "pick-a-fight" )

THE Curmudgeon
( who never lost a "Boxing-Match" in his days on the College Boxing Team .....got my nose broken though....... )

Recently I found an alternative to Moustache wax....washable glue stick.

it hold better
its washable
it dries clear
it doesnt stink nor stain
I cant taste it on an hourly basis
its cheaper

hmmmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom