New neighbors/subdevelopments complaining about farm life? Link fixed

The link did not work for me......But i know about it too. We have a town in our area that was all condo developed. Well, they surrounded a PIG FARM. They came in and built all around this pig farm that had been there since before they condo people were born. Then the condo people decided they dont like pig farms and it devalued their condo. The town took Mr Pig Farmer to court to clean up the pig farm
sad.png

The place was not real pretty, but he was there first!!!!!

I saw that today and i seriously wondered if it was going to be posted on here
smile.png

Thats very similar to the story i added too. That guy was very nice and reasonable about the condo people.
I admire that.

Lol my dad owns rental homes and bought a new one and was fixing it up inside first then outside. The old guy next door to him kept complaining asking when he was gona paint the outside. So you know what? It was near halloween so my dad bought neon orange paint and painted the house. ROFL!
lau.gif
Looked like a big pumpkin the mexicans wanted to rent it because the said "It warded off the evil spirts." The house is still neon orange I like it though.

same problem with the Villages in Florida. First the buy land allover the place and have snowbirds buyin the places and then they complain because it stinks like cows. What do they think , its Wildwood for crying out loud. I got relatives there and i liked it better when it was a cowtown without a million old people

He should have used manure piles instead of cars.

So if someone pays too much for a piece of cr*p house built next to a farm
we are supposed to feel sorry for or respect them. I'm laughing my butt off
as their property values plummet. Ha.

Wow, that sounds bitter.
roll.png

Quote:
The link didn't work for me either, said page not found.
We had a pig farm here too that had been in existence since the 60's and in the 80's the land around it which had been BLM was sold off and those who moved onto it complained about the farm. The farm was 4 miles East of me and when the wind blew you would have thought it was next door, but any other time there were miles and acres between us.
The farm had to close, the land it was on is still vacant and the old ponding areas stink when it rains and of course people complain about it too.
They need to shut up and stay in the city.

Back
Top Bottom