New new

marlimay1

In the Brooder
Feb 17, 2023
Hi everybody! I still consider myself to be an amateur when it comes to owning chickens. I got my 1st flock a little less than 2 years ago and I now have 3 coops and way too many roosters😅. Total we have 5 roos and 5 hens.. 5 Bantams (4 out of 5 are roosters) and I'm honestly not sure what breeds the other 5 are. My favorite aspects of raising chickens are caring for and learning about the chicks. Some of my other hobbies are gardening, hiking with my husband and my dogs and crocheting. I feel like I walked into raising chickens blindly and now realize there is alot more to it.. very much looking forward to learning as much as I can to give my chickys the best life possible.

Hi everybody! I still consider myself to be an amateur when it comes to owning chickens. I got my 1st flock a little less than 2 years ago and I now have 3 coops and way too many roosters😅. Total we have 5 roos and 5 hens.. 5 Bantams (4 out of 5 are roosters) and I'm honestly not sure what breeds the other 5 are. My favorite aspects of raising chickens are caring for and learning about the chicks. Some of my other hobbies are gardening, hiking with my husband and my dogs and crocheting. I feel like I walked into raising chickens blindly and now realize there is alot more to it.. very much looking forward to learning as much as I can to give my chickys the best life possible.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom