New Old member

I am an old membr that can finally have chickens again. Loved this group as it was a fantastic resource.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
No used to have all kinds of fowl. Moved to a town where I couldn't have them and am now back where I can.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I currently have 9 although I think two are roosters and I don't think I am supposed to have any.
(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a couple golden Comet pullets and a mix of bantams. I know what a couple breeds are but am not sure about the others. One reason I am here
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
They are fun to raise from chicks to giving eggs.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I am an avid outdoorsman
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a couple bird dogs that the chickens are an endless fascination for. They point them constantly
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I was a membr years ago and am back!

Can anyone help me identify these birds? I know one is a Brahma, the two larger ones are Golden Comets.
Welcome back into BYC!!

Thank you everyone. Thanks for the help with the ID. I'm not sure about the Brahmas sex yet. That picture makes it look like it has a lot more comb than it really does. Hope it's a pullet Brahmas are one of my favorite chicken breeds
Could you get a close up of your Brahma's face?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom