New Old member

Hi, welcome back to BYC! :frow

First picture I think is a Blue Old English Game Bantam, but what comb does she have? That one is a pullet.
Second picture the one in the back is a Golden Laced Sebright cockerel. The one in front looks like a Black Old English Game pullet.
Third picture I see a Porcelain d'Uccle cockerel on the left, and a Mille Fleur d'Uccle pullet on the right.
Fourth picture is the Porcelain d'Uccle cockerel.
Fifth picture the only one I didn't list is the second one from the left, that one is a Golden Laced Sebright pullet. Also, both Golden Comets are pullets, the Brahma is a cockerel.
Been a while since I've posted but you were right the brahama was a roo. Only one I kept, the others were too loud and aggressive. Edgar is a really handsome guy and he doesn't crow, he kind of does this half ass squawk sounds like a rusty door swinging open, I always liked Brahamas but never had a roo. He is a Bantam and is the perfect size, about the same size as the Comets.

Been a while since I've posted but you were right the brahama was a roo. Only one I kept, the others were too loud and aggressive. Edgar is a really handsome guy and he doesn't crow, he kind of does this half ass squawk sounds like a rusty door swinging open, I always liked Brahamas but never had a roo. He is a Bantam and is the perfect size, about the same size as the Comets.
Hello! I'm sorry to hear the others weren't well behaved. I'm glad the Brahma is working out well for you!

A belated welcome back to BYC!! :frow

Back
Top Bottom