(new players welcome to join) The Lies of Sayark's Past •~○~●~○~• Fantasy RP

Tollia spun as she hit... someone. She didn't have time to see who she had ran into. Instincts kicked in and she dropped to a crouch, drawing her knife as she glared up at the stranger. Gar was at her side in an instant, forcing her to resheath the dagger. "She is alright, but we should be the ones asking you if you are okay. I apologize for my friend she has had a traumatic day." Tollia blinked, feeling the Wildling blood settle and allow her more civilized side control once more. She offered her hand to the young woman and grinned. "Sorry about that, good stance. I would have bowled anyone else over."

Last edited:
Florence laughed looking up at Sterling. She pulled the reins to the side making the horse leave the path and into the woods. Sterling tilted his wings changing direction and followed above her and the horse shadowing her and the horse. She knew it wasn't any use trying to lose him but she was going to try to anyways. She swerved the horse the trees.

Kaydar narrowed his eyes. Horse, that was the scent, that and something else. Curse those caverns that had dulled him. They had hidden him since his beloved had been slain. They were the only reason he still lived. He had been a king among his people and he knew that the Elves would not rest until he was dead. Idly he wondered if they ever had stopped searching for him. Probably not, not with the Elf king still reaigning. He did not know how he knew, but in his heart he knew that the one who he had once treated as a son was still alive. He shook his head without thinking, trying to clear his old and wandering mind. As he did so his jaw frills rattled loudly, striking the branches and causing a shower of leaves to fall.

((I've got to add his info when I get back to my comp. He's tall and skeletal and his hair is thin and white and his sunken eyes blue and bloodshot with cataracts. He's the Elf that Kaydar raised))

Qualair stirred his ancient body, opening first one filmy eye then the other. He drew in a deep rattling breath, expanding his bony chest to its max capacity. The paper thin skin was traced with fine blue veins that made a cobweb pattern on his lily white flesh. He sat in his giant throne, clothed in gold cloth trousers. His wives sat around him, each prettier than the next. He lifted his hand and they ran from the room like a great flock of birds. The ancient Elf king was alone in the alabaster room and in that silence he whispered a single word. "Kaydar."

Florence had lost Sterling for the time being. She knew he'd find her soon but enjoyed her victory. All of a sudden leaves rained down on her. She looked up expecting to see Sterling but saw a different dragon. She wasn't sure how the dragon wold react to seeing her she pulled the horse to a stop staring at the dragon. This one was larger then Sterling and his mother. She kicked the stallion making him snort jumping forward.

Kaydar looked down at the horse and it's rider for a moment. The pale hair, the scent, he recognized it now. It was Elf. He snarled and let himself fall from the tree, biting back a roar as he extended his ivory claws towards the rider.

Kaydar looked down at the horse and it's rider for a moment. The pale hair, the scent, he recognized it now. It was Elf. He snarled and let himself fall from the tree, biting back a roar as he extended his ivory claws towards the rider.

Florence let out a shout seeing the dragon coming towards her. The horse seeing the large animal towards them reared up throwing the unsuspecting Florence off it's back before running off. Florence covered her face expecting the worst. All of a sudden Sterling barreled into the much larger dragon.

Tollia spun as she hit... someone. She didn't have time to see who she had ran into. Instincts kicked in and she dropped to a crouch, drawing her knife as she glared up at the stranger. Gar was at her side in an instant, forcing her to resheath the dagger. "She is alright, but we should be the ones asking you if you are okay. I apologize for my friend she has had a traumatic day." Tollia blinked, feeling the Wildling blood settle and allow her more civilized side control once more. She offered her hand to the young woman and grinned. "Sorry about that, good stance. I would have bowled anyone else over."

Rosemary smiled at Tollia "It's fine, and thank you. I'm used to it" She answered. There was a hint of mixed feelings in the second sentance, but Rose tried to hide it

Kaydar grunted in surprise as he was thrown of balance, his wings crimping under him as he hit the ground. He blinked for a moment at the young Dragon that had struck him. He hooked his back feet under the younger ones wings, flipping him off of himself. He rolled to his feet, snarling and rattling his frills threateningly. Not aware that he had placed himself between the Elf Maid and the smaller Dragon.

Last edited:
Rosemary smiled at Tollia "It's fine, and thank you. I'm used to it" She answered. There was a hint of mixed feelings in the second sentance, but Rose tried to hide it

Gar tried to motion her to silence but she ignored him. Once the mothering side of Tollia kicked in there was no suppressing it. Gar thought she could get too intrusive at times but she shrugged it off. "Used to it? Why would someone be used to nearly being trampled? Do you work with unruly horses or...?"

Back
Top Bottom