New poster!

May 17, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Not new! Raising and keeping them for 4-5yrs
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

~20-22, with 2 ducks.
(3) What breeds do you have?

Transylvanian Bare Necked, Silkie, Wyandotte, Golden Sex link, and a bunch of random mixes/others, lol.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

Cute animals that double as pets and producers!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Reading and Gardening.

Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Known for maybe 2 years from having to google questions, made an account just in case I couldn’t find an answer to a problem!

Hi everyone!

Hello :frow! Welcome to the community! We’re so glad you joined! :)

Make yourself at home and feel free to browse the website/app and ask any questions you have. You’re sure to find lots of friendly members who are very knowledgeable and willing to give advice or assist in any way they can! Don’t be afraid to add some of your own input as well; you never know who you may be able to help!

Love the intro!! You’ve got a nice flock! What breed(s) of ducks do you have?

Thanks for joining, and I hope we’ll meet again in some other threads! Welcome to BYC!!! :welcome:celebrate:ya

Hello :frow! Welcome to the community! We’re so glad you joined! :)

Make yourself at home and feel free to browse the website/app and ask any questions you have. You’re sure to find lots of friendly members who are very knowledgeable and willing to give advice or assist in any way they can! Don’t be afraid to add some of your own input as well; you never know who you may be able to help!

Love the intro!! You’ve got a nice flock! What breed(s) of ducks do you have?

Thanks for joining, and I hope we’ll meet again in some other threads! Welcome to BYC!!! :welcome:celebrate:ya
One indian runner and one crested bali duck!

Back
Top Bottom