New to BYC

Cjgosline

In the Brooder
Feb 20, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm new to BYC. I just moved from HI to AL to a small farm. Currently I have 8 ducks, 5 Indiana Runners-(4 F and 1 M) and 3 Khaki Campbells-(2 F and 1M). I am adding 2 geese and 4 Buffs to my little flock in March.
I hope to get some good ideas and info from everyone here!
1f986.png

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC! Be sure to check out the learning center, forums on all those breeds, and you'll surely find an AL state thread as well. Good luck with your poultry adventures!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! How do you like your runner ducks? I have considered keeping them, I just love their stance and how they run everywhere. LOL

Have you stopped by our Learning Center yet? Lots of good articles and ideas on all the aspects of keeping poultry... https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

You will also want to share with other duck owners here in our ducks section... https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

And if you still have questions, feel free to ask them!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our roost! :)

Last edited:
Greetings from Kansas, cjgosline, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! SueT pointed you in the right direction so I'll just say best wishes and thanks for joining the BYC family!!
wee.gif

welcome-byc.gif

If you'd like to chat with other members in AL, you can find your state thread using the link in my signature line.

Must be fun having all those ducks, feel free to share pictures if you'd like!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! I'm so glad you joined BYC, please make yourself at home here, and enjoy all the chickeny folks! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under Cjgosline
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom