New To Chickens!

G’Day from down under ktrubright
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

G’Day from down under ktrubright
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png
Thanks! I'm sure you get this alot, but what is it like in Australia? I've always wanted to go there.

In some States it does and they actually have snow but here in Queensland, overnight temperatures below 50F are rare.
Awesome. I really hope I get to visit one day. I've always loved the idea of Australia. I'm sure that is just me being "sterotypical" about it though. Hahah. I think of kangaroos and critters running around on desert like plains.

Awesome. I really hope I get to visit one day. I've always loved the idea of Australia. I'm sure that is just me being "sterotypical" about it though. Hahah. I think of kangaroos and critters running around on desert like plains.

I hope you do get to visit, I think it is a beautiful country but then I am biased
wink.png

Not too many kangaroos in the large residential areas but some do have koalas and possums are everywhere! We have the cute cuddly possums, not the chicken killing possums.

As people like to joke though, lots of things in Australia can kill ya
lau.gif

I hope you do get to visit, I think it is a beautiful country but then I am biased
wink.png

Not too many kangaroos in the large residential areas but some do have koalas and possums are everywhere! We have the cute cuddly possums, not the chicken killing possums.

As people like to joke though, lots of things in Australia can kill ya
lau.gif

Hahahah. Nice. I'm jealous to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom