new to forum

marcoseitz

Hatching
Mar 31, 2015
Northeast Oklahoma
Hi, i just joined the forum today. I live in Oklahoma and we just bought our first flock a couple months ago. We have 25 acres and are starting our own small polyculture farm!!!!! At this point however we only have the chickens and some veggies going. I really like what all I've seen shared here so far and am excited to be part of the group!!!

welcome-byc.gif
I am so egg cited you decided to join us.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. What kind of chickens do you have?

Thanks for adding me to the group! Excited to learn more...have about 50 head in central fla. Mostly redstars, some aracaunas,a barred rock two game roosters, several mixed breed hens ...as well as produce from my garden , and we sell goats as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for adding me to the group! Excited to learn more...have about 50 head in central fla. Mostly redstars, some aracaunas,a barred rock two game roosters, several mixed breed hens ...as well as produce from my garden , and we sell goats as well.

You have quite a large flock of chickens. Good luck with your flock and your goats. :eek:)

No doubt there are other folks in your state who have similar plans. If you go to "where am I, where are you," in the social thread - you can locate and post on your state thread.

Some people may have ideas to share with you and help you get from point A to C by skipping B. and saving time and money rather than running into the same problems they did.

Back
Top Bottom