New to this!

Chnellie

In the Brooder
May 12, 2023
Hi! I am new to this and loving it sooo much! I am hooked!

I have been managing a plot for few months now and they have a few chickens, geese, pekings, indian runners and bantam chickens.

They also have an incubator and before they left on holiday told me I could either eat the eggs or if I wanted to try and incubate I can. See onpy recently I took 24 eggs and incubated. Never having done it before.

So googled what to do and how to start, it went well. 9 hatched succesfully and 10 stopped developing over the early stages. 2 left in incubator and Day 25 now. 3 was rotten and never passed the fertile stage.

So I'm here because of all my questions on google and I read a lot of peoples comments. Decided to register as I want to start the second natch soon.

Hi! I am new to this and loving it sooo much! I am hooked!

I have been managing a plot for few months now and they have a few chickens, geese, pekings, indian runners and bantam chickens.

They also have an incubator and before they left on holiday told me I could either eat the eggs or if I wanted to try and incubate I can. See onpy recently I took 24 eggs and incubated. Never having done it before.

So googled what to do and how to start, it went well. 9 hatched succesfully and 10 stopped developing over the early stages. 2 left in incubator and Day 25 now. 3 was rotten and never passed the fertile stage.

So I'm here because of all my questions on google and I read a lot of peoples comments. Decided to register as I want to start the second natch soon.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom