New updates on DH

Alley ,
I am happy to see that your hubby is doing better! Please take care of yourself! Prayers are still going your way!
Take Care
Cristina

Last edited:
Thank you so much for updating us, Alley. I'm very happy to hear that your husband is improving. I'm sure you still have a long road ahead of you, so I wish you strength and focus with that. I think that your update was written with a great deal of tact and respect. You seem like a very strong and sensible woman. Best of luck to you and your family.
hugs.gif

((((Alley))))
I'm so happy that you were able to post and it was a good update. I have continued to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and you will stay there until Davy has made a full recovery.
As for the ill posts, it happens on every board. I didn't doubt for one minute that what you posted wasn't true. I understand that you were busy and that is really what you should be doing, not worring about us.
Please when you can let us know how things are, and I'm sure we all agree we will not nag for an update.
Please don't stop coming here for support because of a few bad comments.
I also would be a little spooked if people tried to find me, even though I'm sure they had intended no harm!
There are a lot of giving people out there.
On the other hand there are a lot of crazy people out there!
So being cautious is the right thing to do!
I am glad that things are looking up for you, I hope Davy will recover fast!
May God bewith you and your family.
Take cake,
Brenda

Oh Alley, GOD bless you and your family. I am so sorry things turned bad in the last post. I know you are very busy, and have more on your plate than any one person should have.

Thank you for taking the time to post an update about your husband. I'm very happy to know that he's doing better and off the ventilator. I imagine your DH was horrified to see your cast, poor fella--is your hand feeling better? So sorry about your chickens though.
sad.png

Keep on taking good care of yourself & your family and check back in whenever you can. Still sending prayers your way!
fl.gif

It is so good to hear from you. Thank you for updating us.
You will always be in our thoughts.
I am so glad your DH is doing better!
smile.png

I'm very happy to hear that things are turning out better for you and your family. So sorry that things got a bit creepy for you, I think overall everyone thinks you are sincere. I do believe you are in many hearts, and they just need a little nudge here and there. take care

Back
Top Bottom