New updates on DH

It is so wonderful to hear good news about Davy and the rest of your family. May he continue to heal and grow stronger. Keep taking care of yourself, too! We are all still praying... and rejoicing in the miracle that has occured in your family.

God Bless!

Praise God! So, so, SO glad to hear that your DH can talk to you.
clap.gif
Glad to hear you will have a chance to go home for just a bit and check everything out. Continuing to keep you and yours in prayer. Prayers for continued recovery, peace, protection and a safe trip home.

That is truly wonderful and miraculous, he is a very special man to have such support in heaven. The peace he must have felt with Jesus and his Mother right by his side, after all those years. Love truly never dies, nor we...........You have a gift from Heaven Alley hang onto him forever! And he has a gift from Heaven in you and your children!

I keep looking for a praying smilie, but I can't find one?

Thank you Lord for sending Davy back to his family here on earth, just as you said you would!

still praying for all!

Rejoice, in the Lord!

Amazing how much Heavenly Father loves His children, isn't it. Keep those sacred experiences close to you-- have him write them down before he forgets (or write them down for him). Not to be shared with everyone (way too sacred), but for your children, so they will understand the true miracle that has taken place, and for Davey, so he never remembers the words he exchanged with two who love him most of all....

((((hugs)))) so happy for your family!

[b]Lots of continued good wishes Alley. I'm so very glad things are looking up for Davy. [/b]
smile.png

Some of the posts offer condolences about your chickens - oh no, something bad happened? - I must have missed a post somewhere along the way.
sad.png
I had been hoping they were okay...

Be well.
JJ

Alley,

When you walk through the storm , hold your head up high and don't be affaid of the dark.

At the end of the road is a golden sky and the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain though your dreams be tossed and blown ....walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone.

God has blessed you, your husband, and family I know he will continue to bless you all and cradle you both in his loving arms.

DeeDee

Alley, I am so happy that Davy is improving. And that you have family there. I, too have been following your updates.
We all think about you and want to hear from you. I think we all understand when you don't have time to post.
I think it's smart not to give out your personal information, esp. on line. It's too bad it has to be that way.
Take care of yourself, and know we all support you and pray for Davy to continue to get better. Karen

Back
Top Bottom