In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2024
IMG_1690.jpeg
IMG_1699.jpeg
IMG_1673.jpeg
IMG_1458.jpeg
IMG_1454.jpeg
Hello,

I am brand new to asking questions online. So, I am an idiot for internet terms… is this considered a blog? A forum? A site? A chat room? You get the idea. So, on to my introduction… Over the last 20 years I have had a few chickens. Nothing extreme, the most I had at one point in time was only 4. I have 3 buff Orpingtons right now. Their names are Drake, Avon and Slythe. They are 10 weeks old this Saturday. We hatched them at home. My Autistic son has been fascinated with hatching chicks for years. I’m excited to be able to ask question and maybe get the RIGHT answers from people who actually have chickens!

:welcome Thanks for joining! Welcome from south Texas! :frow Your Orps are very pretty!

I don't do any "social media" except this site so I understand your question. You can "like" comments and pictures, post comments and pictures, ask questions, start your own threads etc. Browse the forums for all kinds of categories.

I will say BYC is a "family friendly" forum, full of helpful friendly people with lots of experience, advice, and stories to share. Enjoy your time here!

View attachment 3784261View attachment 3784260View attachment 3784262View attachment 3784263View attachment 3784264Hello,

I am brand new to asking questions online. So, I am an idiot for internet terms… is this considered a blog? A forum? A site? A chat room? You get the idea. So, on to my introduction… Over the last 20 years I have had a few chickens. Nothing extreme, the most I had at one point in time was only 4. I have 3 buff Orpingtons right now. Their names are Drake, Avon and Slythe. They are 10 weeks old this Saturday. We hatched them at home. My Autistic son has been fascinated with hatching chicks for years. I’m excited to be able to ask question and maybe get the RIGHT answers from people who actually have chickens!
'Tis a forum. The biggest and most active I've ever seen. Anyway welcome.

View attachment 3784261View attachment 3784260View attachment 3784262View attachment 3784263View attachment 3784264Hello,

Welcome, from Florida 🇺🇲🐊. Your chickys are real cute 🐔🥰

Back
Top Bottom