Newbie :3

iluvmybabiez

In the Brooder
Jul 2, 2015
VA/NC
I don't know what all to say, but hey! Well OK my name is Kristin, I'm married, and together we have a beautiful baby girl! Well and Reborns. :p

As a family we also raise loads of chickens, two geese, two ducks, a rabbit, and a German Shepherd.

I really hope to do a garden next year as well!

Welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you have an amazing household!
I hope your garden turns out great. We tried gardening a few times, but I officially think we are plant killers.
tongue.png
No green thumb in this family.

Feel free to ask any questions you have or just to tell fun stories or share pictures of your poultry.

Best of luck!

Sounds like you are another animal lover..welcome to the crowd.

I think I would put that garden way out of the way of all of your animal friends. :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My children and granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loved our chickens and made lap pets of the calmer and more gentle breeds. Please feel free to ask any specific questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!

Based on our experience, raising chickens is much easier than growing a garden, lol. And watching chicks grow is a lot more fun than watching plants.

Hope you have fun with your flock and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom