Newbie and venturing into the Peafowl world. Raising a imprinted Peafowl chick from hatchling.

I love Palo Alto, I grew up there, lol.

I can't believe this, so did I!
ep.gif
Believe me, it's absolutely not the same place it used to be.

Loma Vista (it has a new name now, I think Juana Briones?), Terman, Gunn.
A long time ago, of course.
I know that the pea world was small but...
idunno.gif
Did you live in Barron Park? I always liked that neighborhood because people had horses there, lol.

-Kathy

Yes, Barron Park, but I never saw any horses - maybe I was oblivious? There was a donkey and goats up behind Bol Park I used to go look at, though.
I did ride sometimes at Webb Ranch, you probably know where that is.

Yes, Barron Park, but I never saw any horses - maybe I was oblivious? There was a donkey and goats up behind Bol Park I used to go look at, though.
I did ride sometimes at Webb Ranch, you probably know where that is.
There were some horses on the property next to the bike path that connected over to Hanover (1976?). Webb Ranch, yes, lots of fond memories of that place, and the Alpine Inn that's further up on Alpine Road!

-Kathy

Last edited:
OK, I know where you mean. I have to say I never really explored over in that direction, guess I missed something.
Sounds like you grew up a lot closer to downtown than I did...

OK, I know where you mean. I have to say I never really explored over in that direction, guess I missed something.
Sounds like you grew up a lot closer to downtown than I did...
Grew up on east side of the tracks, but had to bike to Los Altos Hills every day to care for my pony, so got to know all the bike baths quite well.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom