Newbie from an undisclosed location! :D

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Well, i cant say i agree with that, but thanks for the welcome, i don't particularly think i'm any smarter then anyone here, In my opinion, There are a ton of very smart, and fun people here, and i intend to learn from them, but i'm glad i'm doing the right thing by learning before i'm getting my chickens.

Well, i cant say i agree with that, but thanks for the welcome, i don't particularly think i'm any smarter then anyone here, In my opinion, There are a ton of very smart, and fun people here, and i intend to learn from them, but i'm glad i'm doing the right thing by learning before i'm getting my chickens.
Just teasing you
hugs.gif
We get a lot of people here who get chickens and then only decide to learn how to take care of them. It's lovely to see someone do research before taking the plunge and I wish more people would!

thumbsup.gif
I must confess when I got my first chicks, I didn't know a thing about how to take care of them. It's a miracle they survived! LOL Someone rocked up at our farm one day with a truck full of tiny chicks and a sob story. What do you do? Heck, all those cute little things begging for a good home... I bought 40 chicks (39 males and 1 female
gig.gif
). The guy obviously rescued them from some hatchery and went round selling them to unsuspecting soft touches like myself. But I swapped my cockerels for a few hens, learned how to take care of chickens properly, thanks hugely to BYC and 8 years later, here I am, better informed and hopelessly hooked on chickens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom