Newbie from Ohio

Hi all, I'm a newbie here and just checking in. I've had a variety of hens for about 7 years now and have done a lot of reading on BYC, but finally decided to join so I can actually ask questions. :)

I have eight hens right now, which has our little coop full to the max. We have one Barred Rock (Blackberry), one Golden-Laced Wyandotte (Toffee), one Plymouth Blue (Peeperoni), and five young Easter Eggers (Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, and Pepper). I love watching them forage and listening to them cluck - it's so peaceful!

Thanks for letting me into the group! :)

~ J
Welcome. I like the names you gave your hens.

Hi all, I'm a newbie here and just checking in. I've had a variety of hens for about 7 years now and have done a lot of reading on BYC, but finally decided to join so I can actually ask questions. :)

I have eight hens right now, which has our little coop full to the max. We have one Barred Rock (Blackberry), one Golden-Laced Wyandotte (Toffee), one Plymouth Blue (Peeperoni), and five young Easter Eggers (Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, and Pepper). I love watching them forage and listening to them cluck - it's so peaceful!

~ J

~ J
Welcome to BYC!! Feel free to share pics! :wee

Back
Top Bottom