Newbie from Texas

mamcleo

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2015
Texas
I just wanted to say hello. I'm new to chicken raising. I just got 6 American Leghorns that are around 4 months old.
f0083c7cbd68abc7b2541e9e48ebf6d8.jpg
6b03b19eeff1f02e7e6122b88748de72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Which part of Texas are you from? My wife and I were both born in the great state of Texas. White Leghorns are laying machines. You should get loads of large, white eggs from those girls. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Leghorns.

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on getting your chicken adventures underway :celebrate I'm sure you will enjoy keeping them very much, it's a great hobby and very rewarding. Have you stopped by the learning centre? Lots of super articles about keeping your birds safe, happy and healthy. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck with them in the future.
Enjoy BYC :frow

I live in the Houston area. So far, all my questions have been answered. It seems like this is a good community.

I live in the Houston area. So far, all my questions have been answered. It seems like this is a good community.

My wife is from Blue Ridge and I'm from Greenville, but my sister and brother-in-law use to live in the Houston area so we have visited there on several occasions. BYC is a definitely a good community to belong to. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom