Newbie to Incubation

So I candled the eggs and I think that my Isbars might be quitters. I have a couple of infertile BCM eggs and the rest look great! I got to see movements and everything. The top photo is the Isbar egg and the bottom is the BCM egg. The little black dot in the middle is the embryo and it was moving around.

So I recandled my eggs today which would make day 9 and had confirmed 3 yolkers and 1 quitter. So right now fertility rate is at 82%. The isbar eggs showed more growth and I was able to see movement. I was so happy. my darkest bcm egg is so hard to see but I can see growth just nothing else. Lol! Hope all is well.

So I recandled my eggs today which would make day 9 and had confirmed 3 yolkers and 1 quitter. So right now fertility rate is at 82%. The isbar eggs showed more growth and I was able to see movement. I was so happy. my darkest bcm egg is so hard to see but I can see growth just nothing else. Lol! Hope all is well.
fl.gif

Had to pull another isbar quitter three days ago. So now I have 6 BCM and 6 Isbars. All are growing well and seeing lots of movements on day 14 candling. I can't wait to candle on Sunday and lock em down. I am so ready to have little fluffy butts running around. I keep expecting to have an early bird. Lol.

Had to pull another isbar quitter three days ago. So now I have 6 BCM and 6 Isbars. All are growing well and seeing lots of movements on day 14 candling. I can't wait to candle on Sunday and lock em down. I am so ready to have little fluffy butts running around. I keep expecting to have an early bird. Lol.
Hoping for lots of little ones for you!!

Lockdown has occured! Now to just wait it out. I hope I regulate humidity just as easy as it was temp wise. Should have hatchers any day now. Today is Day 19 for BCM and Day 18 for Isbars.

Back
Top Bottom