Newbies!

LRH97

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 29, 2013
Southern Illinois
Just got these two today. A big ole' Emden gander and a rather attractive looking mixed breed goose. Also got two ISA pullets. All healthy and pretty birds. Traded for two pairs of turkeys. I was very pleased to see who I was trading with: a young boy and his dad. Always warms me inside to see young people engaged in this very rewarding hobby and on top of that, one that takes pride in his bird's appearance and health.
big_smile.png
D.gif

Just got these two today. A big ole' Emden gander and a rather attractive looking mixed breed goose. Also got two ISA pullets. All healthy and pretty birds. Traded for two pairs of turkeys. I was very pleased to see who I was trading with: a young boy and his dad. Always warms me inside to see young people engaged in this very rewarding hobby and on top of that, one that takes pride in his bird's appearance and health.
big_smile.png
D.gif
@LRH97 Beautiful Geese, Congrats!!

People come and visit and ask if I sell my Africans or goslings but I'm not selling them till I have atleast 10-15 breeding pairs.
As you know in Ireland Africans are indeed rare so buff Africans can cost a fortune.
So people with pure breed Africans should breed them to make them more common ;)
They are a wonderful breed

People come and visit and ask if I sell my Africans or goslings but I'm not selling them till I have atleast 10-15 breeding pairs.
As you know in Ireland Africans are indeed rare so buff Africans can cost a fortune.
So people with pure breed Africans should breed them to make them more common
wink.png

They are a wonderful breed

How old are your Buffs serv? How many goslings did they hatch last year? I also forgot to say I remember Sloppy Joe too. who could forget a gosling with a name like that
smile.png
Sorry LRH97 for highjacking this thread you made :,)
Hopefully @LRH97 will enjoy reading and add a comment or 2 or 3. lol

Woops thought Loretta was the female African.
Your female is white with grey feathers so the goslings could be any colour ;)
Usually with pure embdens the males are very light and the females are darker.
With crosses both can be the same colour.
Usually the males have a purple colour beak but we'll see after they're born!

Back
Top Bottom