Newby from Whidbey Island, Washington

foulweather

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 30, 2012
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hello All,
I am just moving from Seattle to Langley, Wash. on Whidbey Island. We are trying to finish up building our new house. I am geting very excited now thinking about the animals I want to get for our new little farm. I have been looking for designs for the chicken housing and trying to decide on weather I want to have turkeys and ducks as well. Maybe if some geese. Also trying to figure out what mixed housing might look like for our fowl family. I ordered a few books from Amazon and am looking forward to exploring these this fall and winter months. I am recently retired so an living my dream now. I wish I had the energy I had back in my 30's but this will take time after sitting at a desk for over 30 years and working for someone else for over 45 years. I AM FREE!! I look forward to getting to know some of you.

WelcometoBYC.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Enjoy your little farm adventures! And keep us posted.

Welcome from Ocala, Florida!
frow.gif
Whidbey Island is so beautiful! We lived there when I was little. (Navy brat) Congrats on starting this new chapter in your exciting life! You will find many friends here!

Hello Florida,
I have been to St. Augustine a couple of times in the last 5 years. Florida has some really beautiful sites as well. I love the Alligator farm, bird sanctuary. Both times I have been there in May for the birds all hatching out. It is really amazing. You can get so close to them that you could reach out and touch them. Pretty amazing.

Back
Top Bottom