Newly adicted to raising my chickies!!!!

OMMMMGGGGGG, Chicken Math is killing me!!!!!

I have sold and bought and bought and bought. I have all my original babies grown, I have 15 laying hens at present time. three one months that someone traded me for roosters that were supose to be females.
I raised a few meat chickens and all were tasty. I went on line to purchase about 30 more meat chickens and ended up with 50 meat chickens and 25 more laying hens for the same price almost.

I AM GOING TO HAVE ALMOST 100 BIRDS AND I GOT MY FIRST ONE ONLY 5 MONTHS AGO, WHAT WAS I THINKING.

I just didn't believe ya'll with all the "chicken math"-------- n now i have almost 100
I didn't believe ya'll about dying the chickens vents to see if laying, -------- n it worked all the ones i thought weren't are etc...
I did't beleive ya'll when you said my birds were roosters-----------. n they were
I didn't beleive i would find all my answers on "backyard Chickens" --------n i have,----- better treatment here then all those who were selling me my first couple hens. Unbelievable how many people in my area try to tell me how to do it the right way and it fails everytime,

I am begining to feel like the pro.

Ha! Thanks for sharing your experiences!! Yes, we are just bursting at the seams with knowledge here. And we are definitely chicken enablers!
wink.png

My chickies have arrived,
I am so eggcited
I have brooders set in my living room, with 79 chicks in them.
I will post pics this weekend , I ordered the Hungry man special from cackle and every one arrived safe and sound. I got 53 jumbo Cornish rocks and suppose to be 26 assorted brown egg layers. Those all look quite a bit alike.

Back
Top Bottom