Newnan, GA. Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Association Show, Feb. 18-19

All birds must be Pullorum Typhoid tested. State officials will be testing on Friday from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
and Saturday from 6:00 – 8:30 a.m. Show test papers to State officials.

If you got your birds tested at Sunshine Classics will they have to be tested again?
I forgot to ask if they send you a card or not.

Yes, if you don't have a NPIP card (or papers showing you tested your flock with your state), you will need to have your birds tested at each show you attend. Georgia will test and band your birds with a metal band (they charge a small fee for the bands). I'm NPIP this year, but last year I wasn't and had to have mine tested at the show.

I just made my room reservation at the Jameson Inn, and the girl said the were almost filled up; it's $40 a night (just mention you are with the Poultry Show).

Anybody who has been to this show before know if there might be some nice coops similar to the Keipper Coops for sale there? Shipping from Wisconsin for the Keipper coops approaches the cost of the coop and they won't be at this show.
Thanks

I might also be looking for some SLW and NH eggs... I am just looking for some pretty birds and good layers. Some I could breed but not for showing.

MIGHT consider chicks or birds but my car space is limited.

I think I have the SLW hatching eggs covered. Still looking for a Blue Wheaten AM roo and NH eggs, nothing fancy on the NH just good layers.

looking for Amerucana hatching eggs from either Blue or black wheaten and BBS. Does anyone want SQ Cayuga duck eggs?
Also looking for English or part English orpington eggs.

Back
Top Bottom