Newnan Georgia show Feb 16-17

Are your silkies still for sale. If they are how much are they and will you ship? Ca you please send pics if you still have them.

Are your silkies still for sale. If they are how much are they and will you ship? Ca you please send pics if you still have them.

Me? I can ship..... Are you not in the area?

We are taking our spare eggs with us this weekend...

3 dozen mixed Silkie eggs - $20 per dozen
1 dozen Black Copper Marans eggs - $25 per dozen
1 dozen Cinnamon Queen eggs (red sex links) - $10 per dozen

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]It will be first some first serve. Text 731-438-2566 if you want them. I will be there this evening through Sunday![/FONT]

Just thought I'd chime in and say that I'm going and looking forward to it. This has to be one of the biggest shows in the South for sure. I went last year and it was great, I agree that there were way more bantams than LF but still a great selection. I wasn't planning on buying any birds but went home with several, just couldn't resist. I hope this year is even bigger and this time I am coming prepared to buy
cool.png

Mhusband had a great time at his first show. We did not exhibit any birds but he went to learn and meet new people. He also came home with the RV RB black orpington pullet who is beautiful!!! He also purchased a lovely buff orpington and a GLW Cockerel that is a real handsome dude!
With this fantastic foundation I think he's going to have a lot of fun at the shows next year when them come around again.
I unfortunately wasn't able to attend the shows as I was at a dog show in Greenville this past weekend. Showing is in our blood..LOL

Jen

Back
Top Bottom