Newnan Georgia show Feb 16-17

430 miles one way. A long trip but well worth it. Really like the show, good job to the ones who put in all the time and hard work. We are already looking forwa rd to next year.

I'm looking forward to next year as well! Don't know what I'm going to do with myself until show season starts up again!

There will be shows in the fall in GA. Calhoun, Jefferson, Dalton and Hartwell. Hang in there ! It will be here before you know it ! I think we're done til then. Just going to hatch babies and see who grows up nice enough to be the next generation of show birds. We should have LOTS of old english to sell and show this fall and winter.

I will be attending this show. I have never been to a show before and I just got my first chickens in March of last year. I now have nearly 175 birds. LOL I think I might be addicted. If I were looking for chicks and hatching eggs what would be the best day for me to be able to purchase them? The first day? First come first serve? Is there a separate area set up for purchasing ? Like I said I have never gone to a show and do not know what to expect. I will be looking for LF brahma and LF black and blue Ameraucana and also blue wheaten Ameraucana. Thanks. Michelle

I will be attending this show. I have never been to a show before and I just got my first chickens in March of last year. I now have nearly 175 birds. LOL I think I might be addicted. If I were looking for chicks and hatching eggs what would be the best day for me to be able to purchase them? The first day? First come first serve? Is there a separate area set up for purchasing ? Like I said I have never gone to a show and do not know what to expect. I will be looking for LF brahma and LF black and blue Ameraucana and also blue wheaten Ameraucana. Thanks. Michelle

There is a courtyard behind the building where some of the vendors set up and behind that is the parking area where the silent auction tent is usually set up and more vendors. Probably the best day would be Saturday. There should be quite a few that sell birds outside. Good luck and have fun...

Wait a minute, it says that the show is 16th and 17th that is Sunday Monday . So how can I buy birds on Saturday. Are you saying go the day before when they are setting up?

Wait a minute, it says that the show is 16th and 17th that is Sunday Monday . So how can I buy birds on Saturday. Are you saying go the day before when they are setting up?

Check the dates again. Shows are almost always Sat and Sun.

This is an old thread. Most posting stopped a year ago. Verify the dates with current info.

Back
Top Bottom