Newnan Georgia show Feb 16-17

Does anyone going have a nice blue wheaton ameraucana roo they want to sell or a 100% English blue or splash orpington roo? If so let me know.
fl.gif

Looking to buy an Black or Blue Mottled Cochin bantam Rooster or cockerl
Does anyone have any?? Could pay by paypal for you to hold him til show. Thanks

Looking forward to the show....Just going to see and talk to other chicken people...All I would have to bring to sell would be a 50/50 split American/English Orpington Splash Roo If interested pm me or let me know..Looking for some black orpington hens English or American..

Started getting eggs from my bbs English/ American Orpingtons this week (very small eggs) don't think they will be big enough to sale by show time!!!

Looking forward to the show....Just going to see and talk to other chicken people...All I would have to bring to sell would be a 50/50 split American/English Orpington Splash Roo If interested pm me or let me know..Looking for some black orpington hens English or American..

Started getting eggs from my bbs English/ American Orpingtons this week (very small eggs) don't think they will be big enough to sale by show time!!!
I know a lady that desperately needs to rehome some black orp cockerels. She has way too many. If anybody is interested in any I can bring them along with me. Just PM me

I will be selling the buff silkie bearded hen that has placed 1st, BB, and champion bird in several shows. She is from late fall 2011 hatch

Considering selling the complete white bearded silkie flock- 5 hens 2 roos- all can be shown, of those that have been - multiple 1st, best of variety, BB, best of class, champion bird. 2010 thru 2012 hatch dates

Will post pics hopefully later this evening of everybody-

buff hen $75
flock of whites $400

The flock of whites does include the roo from Signature Farms/Aimee Crego and the hen from Sunshine Silkies/Vickie Harry- neither have been shown- the only whites that I show are ones I have bred myself. Pic below is roo and hen

Last edited:
I will be selling the buff silkie bearded hen that has placed 1st, BB, and champion bird in several shows. She is from late fall 2011 hatch

Considering selling the complete white bearded silkie flock- 5 hens 2 roos- all can be shown, of those that have been - multiple 1st, best of variety, BB, best of class, champion bird. 2010 thru 2012 hatch dates

Will post pics hopefully later this evening of everybody-

buff hen $75
flock of whites $400

The flock of whites does include the roo from Signature Farms/Aimee Crego and the hen from Sunshine Silkies/Vickie Harry- neither have been shown- the only whites that I show are ones I have bred myself. Pic below is roo and hen

They are so gorgeous. Wish I had $400 to spend on them. However you have a PM about the Buff hen. :D

Back
Top Bottom